A WordPress plugin to build infinite footer blocks with Visual Composer and that’s not all!
Why choose Smart Footer System WP Plugin?
If you need to create custom footer for each post types of your theme if you need to insert them in single page/post Smart Footer System is the right solution for you.
You might be interested in collection of TOP WordPress Plugins 2017
Here are the main features:
• It’s very easy to install and activate, you can start in few seconds.
• It gives you the ability to create an awesome custom footer in 4 different modes (Normal, Sticky, Reveal, Banner) and there are more to come.
• It’s compatible with the main framework on the Envato market such as Visual Composer, Fusion Builder, Swift Builder, other page Builders or simply html that you can use to build your footer blocks.
• It auto detects your theme post type like Homepage, Post, Portfolio, News, Testimonials, Archives Pages etc and you can set a different custom footer for each post type or set it in a single page/post.
• If you activate WooCommerce SFS shows you a dedicated panel setting.
• It gives you a lot of customizable options to enrich your footer.
• It’s a premium plugin and it costs just $16
How do we start?
First of all we need to create one or many footer blocks. As soon as SFS is activated you’ll see two new tabs on the wordpress panel on the left, “Footers” and “Smart Footer System”. Clicking on the Footer button it works as a common post type, so to create a new one we need to click on the “Add new footer”.
A New Footer Block
You will insert a Title for the footer (this will not generate a slug meaning that Google won’t read it and confuse it with your seo), you could choose to use Visual Composer, other Page Builders or simply html to compose your content.
As you finish to build the content block you can find the settings on the bottom area of the page as Background Content Color and a select option to define what type of footer you want to choose.
The Normal mode is a simple footer area that will go under your main content.
View Normal Footer Demo
The Reveal Footer instead makes the main content of your page go over the footer block when you scroll down.
View Reveal Footer Demo
When you select Sticky Footer it will open a new control panel to set tons of different options to enrich your footer style.
From here you can decide if you want just a handle or a full width bar; the alignment, the size, different text and icon to open and close your content, colors, animations and their speed, auto open on the bottom page option and many others.
View Sticky Footer Demo
This, I think, is awesome to show particular content on your pages, because when you select Banner mode you will have other unique setting panels that give you the possibility to create with tons of different option styles for Desktop and Mobile version.
In fact in Banner Mode you can set a Background color or image, a hover effect or not, and how many seconds you want it to appear for. The content alignment, vertical and horizontal padding, a specific button and the style and many others options to enrich and customize your footer content.
View Banner Footer Demo
Smart Footer System is started with just one mode and just a few weeks later it gives you three more. So, imagine in 6 months what could happen 🙂 We are very curious to see what Metaplugin will be able to accomplish in the near future.
For just 16 dollars we think it could be a valid WordPress Footer Plugin All-In-One on the market.